We all love potatoes, specially these bite-sized baby potatoes are favorites to kids and all grownups. This is one of the recipe that catches kids attention. Easy to prepare and infuses all the flavors into the potato. Baby potatoes are not only versatile for cooking, they are also very attractive for plating.
Yoghurt or Sour Cream
1. Parboil potatoes and peel the skin off. (After the potatoes is considerably cooled peel the skin under running water to make the job easy and quick.)
2. Grind Onion, Garlic and tomato in a blender.
3. Heat Oil in a pan, add mustard , fennel seeds and allow them to splutter.
4. Now add onion paste , turmeric and sauté till the raw flavor of the onion disappears.
5. Then add chili powder, potatoes and sauté for few mins in medium low heat.
6. Add yoghurt salt and fry the potatoes until golden brown.
Best served for mid day meals, they can also be good appetizers for parties.