Ease up your pregnancy nausea and digestion problems by having sukku/ dry ginger powder. Sukku podi is traditionally eaten with rice and topped with ghee. From kids to elders it’s a good home remedy for constipation and other digestion issues.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
Watch the video recipe here
Dry Ginger/ sukku
Dry red chilies
1. Heat a pan and dry roast the toor dal until it turns golden.
2. Once done transfer it to a plate or bowl to cool.
3. Now slightly dry roast chilies, black pepper, cumin seeds and set aside.
4. Finally smash the dry ginger in a pestle motor and dry roast until nice aroma comes.
5. Now allow the ingredients to cool slightly.
6. Grind it into a coarse powder along with salt & hing.
Serve with steamed rice and drizzle some ghee on top.