Prunes ladoo is healthy sugar free sweet snacks which is high in fiber & protein. These ladoos are a great way to incorporate more fiber in to your kids diet. Eating this 1-2 on a daily basis will alleviate your constipation problems.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 8-10 ladoos
Prunes ladoo doesn’t it sound weird? Even I taught the same when I saw this recipe in an YouTube channel (HIGH FIBER FOOD) I have customized to our families taste buds and nutritional needs. Since I have a toddler of my own who is quite constipated most of the time. This recipe caught my attention. As we parents know toddlers are unpredictable and one single kids comes with 100s of unexpected situations in a week. Like wise apart having other toddler issues my LO had constipation too.
As prunes are good for constipation and high in fiber its one of the items that’s recommended to be included in kids diet. Thus after many failed attempts to give my LO Prunes, I came up with this Sugar free Jam which she loves, but seemed to be no enough ways to get in more. This easy peasy prunes ladoo recipe is yet another hit recipe with my toddler. She literally will eat it daily if given without restrictions. Since its good in protein AND HELPS MY TODDLER TO GAIN SOME HEALTHY WEIGHT. I am glad that she prefers this over store-bought candies.
Hope you all give this healthy recipe a try and enjoy your snacks time with your family. Spread the happiness and health around you…
3. Firstly, In a Mixer grind oat, flaxseeds/ sesame seeds, chopped prunes into a powder.
4. Then add peanuts & jaggery and grind into slightly coarse powder.
5. Transfer the ground mixture into a plate and start making ladoos while its still warm.
6. If your giving to kids, you can add ghee to the mixture and then make ladoos out of it.
7. Can be stored in an airtight container for 5-7 days.
Enjoy this healthy ladoo with your family.
1. You could use half peanuts and any other nuts of your choice. 2. If you would like to add more prunes, increase 1 at a time. 3. Jaggery can be skipped or increased as per your families taste. 4. Coarsely grinding the peanuts will help the ladoos to get that slight crunch. 5. You can skip flaxseeds or use sesame seeds instead. This gives little more nutty flavor.